Music Department supervised by teacher Tan. Mr. Santipap Viriyothai.
- Bachelor of Music, major violin, 1st Class Honors Gold Medal, Faculty of Music, Silpakorn University. (2009)
- Master of Music, major church music and violin, Bob Jones University, USA. (2013)
- A violin student of Mr. Somchai Wattanaprasopsuk (2003-2006), Mr. Tatsana Narkwatchara (2006-2009), and Mr. Kristin Figard (2011-2013).
- Studied violin master class with Francois Sochard, Alexander Sitkovetsky, Leo Phillip, and William Terwilliger.
Awards and Scholarships.
- He received a scholarship from Silpakorn Universitiy, for special talent and scored highest (2006-2009).
- He received the King Bhumibol scholarship (2008).
Performance and teaching music experience
- A member of Bangkok Symphony Orchestra and Bangkok Pro Musica. He has spent many years proformance with them in Thailand, Europe, and Asia.
- Former violin teacher at Quintin Road Christian School and DaySpring Bible College, USA (2009-2010).
- Studied Suzuki Violin Pedagogy with Aompron Kowinta at Silpakorn University.
- Studied teaching intermediate and advanced violin lesson with Becca Grove at Bob Jones, USA (2012).
- Currently a church music professor in the McGilvary Theological Seminary, Payap University, Chiang mai. (2014-now)